- 2 Tbs Oil
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 8 (Small) Red Potatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 (Medium) Red Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Diced Ham
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach can substitute with 10 oz of frozen spinach that's thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil can substitute with 2 tbs of pesto
- Diced Tomatoes as garnish
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Heat a large skillet with oil and butter, meanwhile cut potatoes in half and slice thinly.
- Add to the pan with salt, pepper, thyme, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook and brown until tender about 10 mins.
- Add onion and ham and cook about 5 more mins.
- In another pan heat 2 tbs of butter and fry eggs until cooked the way you like them.
- While eggs are cooking add spinach and basil to potatoes mixture to warm.
- Put a serving of hash on plate, top with an egg and sprinkle with tomatoes and cheese.