- Please call 574-232-4545 for information or to make a reservation.
- You may call toll free at 888-697-4466 for reservations only.
- Our reservation desk is open 8 am until 11 pm Eastern Time every day.
- The Oliver Inn is a completely smoke-free facility. Smoking is allowed in outdoor areas only.
Rates are based on Double Occupancy. $25 per person for an extra person in the room.
*All rates subject to applicable tax. Rates may be higher for Football, Holidays and special events.
Our Guest Policy:
Check in from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. If you will not be arriving within this time frame, please let us know in advance so we can greet you. Check out by 11:00 a.m. If you anticipate a problem in checking out by 11:00 a.m., please let us know in advance so that we can make special arrangements. We require a minimum stay for all special events, holiday weekends and summer season Friday and Saturday nights. (June 1-October 31). Circumstances may create exceptions to these minimum stay requirements. Please call if you require only single nights on summer season weekends.
For the comfort and safety of all our guests, The Oliver Inn is pleased to provide a totally smoke-free environment. Smoking is not permitted inside the Inn, or on any of the porches. Smoking/Vaping is prohibited by local statute in any indoor public spaces.
For insurance reasons, candles are not allowed in the guest rooms. $200 fine applies to guests in violation of these policies.
We request the first night’s room rent as the deposit for any reservation. Special events such as Notre Dame football, Commencement, Junior Parent and other special events may require full payment in advance. Payment may be made by credit card over the phone, or check (which must be received within 7 days of booking).
Pets/Support Animals permitted under limited circumstances by prior arrangement only. Animals can also be accommodated at a reliable, comfortable, nearby kennel.
We understand why people love to vacation with their beloved animals. With just a few simple rules to follow, we know that you will enjoy your stay and we will be comfortable with your animal on the premises as well.
Not all rooms are animal-friendly…Please contact the inn for specific room availability for animals.
Reservations w/animals must be booked directly with the inn. (No online bookings w/animals)
- All animal occupied rooms will incur an additional $25 pet fee.
- Animals cannot be left unattended in the room with the exception of breakfast.
- Animals must be on a leash or carried while inside the Inn. Please do not “linger” in common areas, some guests may have allergies.
- Please provide a place for your animal to sleep on the floor. No animals on the beds or other furniture, please!
- Dogs should be walked on the tree lawn/parkway alongside the street either in front or on the side street of the Inn. Please do not allow your dog to leave “deposits” in the lawn areas, as other guests use these areas. Please pick up all doggie “deposits” on the tree lawn. If you require disposable bags, please ask the innkeeper. Trash cans are located to the left of the carriage house.
Thank you for your consideration in this regard.
A $25 service fee is charged for any cancellation. If you cancel at least 14 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less the service fee. This applies to any shortening of stay or later date arrivals. If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival, and we are unable to re-book the room, you will be charged the full amount for each night not re-booked. Cancellations for multiple room /group reservations, Notre Dame football, Commencement, Junior Parent and other special events are not permitted and any deposits are non-refundable. Cancellations for special events and no-shows are automatically charged for the full amount of the reservation.