Want to have our delicious cinnamon rolls at home? We've taken notes from our talented kitchen staff and compiled the recipe for you!
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 3 TB Sugar
- 2 TB Butter
- 1 package Yeast
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3-3 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 TB Melted Butter in Filling
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar in Filling
- 2 tsp Cinnamon in Filling
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar for Glaze
- 2 TB Melted Butter for Glaze
- 2 TB Milk for Glaze
- Proof yeast with 1 TB of sugar in ½ cup of warm water for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter, add milk and 2 TB sugar and salt. Heat to lukewarm.
- Stir into yeast mixture along with the egg and 3 cups of flour. Knead in remaining flour as necessary. Let rise 1 hour.
- Roll dough into a 9×12 rectangle. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Roll up dough and cut into 12 pieces. Place cut side up in a greased 9×13 pan and let rise 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Bake at 400 for 16-18 mins. Glaze while warm.