Bacon & Spinach Quiche
Bacon Spinach Quiche
- 2 handfuls Fresh Spinach
- 8-10 slices Cooked & Chopped Bacon
- 1 Pie Crust
- 8 Eggs (Beaten)
- 2 cups Half and Half
- 1 dash Nutmeg & Cayenne Pepper
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/2 Grated Swiss Cheese
- Place the spinach in the bottom of the crust, and sprinkle with bacon & cheese.
- Mix eggs, half and half, and spices.
- Pour egg mixture into pie shell.
- Bake 350 for 40-50 mins or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.